Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Prepare early for a meltdown!!!

From Martins article:
247 Sports actually believes pretty strongly that Kegler will commit to Mississippi State as he is from Jackson Mississippi but they also give the Sun Devils a decent shot. Maryland appears to be under the radar for Kegler but his guardian, Omhar Carter, still thinks they have as good a shot as anyone saying "They're still high. They haven't budged."

No IU mentioned here.

Also, sorry for even posting this topic. I didn't mean to cause an uproar. We may very well still get 1 or both of these guys.

My disappointment in our recruiting results spilling over.

Sorry peeps. I stand by my thoughts posted here but didn't mean to knock over the apple cart.

I'm actually glad you started a thread for this. At least this gives people an opportunity to avoid or chime in. No need to be sorry IMO.

I think more Rebel posts would do the trick!!!!!!!!!!  :good:

If you are referring to this REBEL---why thank you, sir!  I drop in from time to time to catch the latest news and may start posting more soon. And yes---as always---I am still positive and optimistic!  As long as TB stays healthy, we are in for a very good year of IU Basketball!

I've never thought we would land Mario so I won't be upset if we don't,but Davis and Brown are a different story with how much effort we've put in.

They are the two I've wanted most in this class all along.Meltdown might be a little strong but I'll be very disappointed and apprehensive about our recruiting for sure.

If you are referring to this REBEL---why thank you, sir!  I drop in from time to time to catch the latest news and may start posting more soon. And yes---as always---I am still positive and optimistic!  As long as TB stays healthy, we are in for a very good year of IU Basketball!

TB absolutely has to stay healthy and although he needs the minutes of D-1 play to gain experience I hope we don't wear him out early so he has something left in the tank for the B1G and NCAA tourneys.  Minimize the 'freshman wall' to the greatet extent possible.

This is where I'm at. While I almost want Kegler more than any of them, if he chooses his home state team we can't be too upset (will be if picks UMD or ASU though). Brown and Davis on the other hand? It's the combination of how long we've been on them coupled with the competition. In both recruitments IU is far and away the best basketball school on their lists, and it's not even really close. Losing Davis to Miss St. and Brown to someone like Xavier or Miami would be a really bad sign.

I've never thought we would land Mario so I won't be upset if we don't,but Davis and Brown are a different story with how much effort we've put in.
They are the two I've wanted most in this class all along.Meltdown might be a little strong but I'll be very disappointed and apprehensive about our recruiting for sure.

TB absolutely has to stay healthy and although he needs the minutes of D-1 play to gain experience I hope we don't wear him out early so he has something left in the tank for the B1G and NCAA tourneys.  Minimize the 'freshman wall' to the greatet extent possible.

Or the Hoosier Wall for that matter.