Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

IU vs Penn State Game Thread - 12:00 EST ESPN

I remember there was a poster on this board that said we could win without Sudfeld or Howard.  That aside, there is a difference between losing and looking awful and we've looked awful.  The defense looks like it we brought Doug Mallory back, no running game but that's because our second string QB can't play the position.

Diamont should maybe be moved to receiver? I agree he cant play QB.

Dude, you're annoying and show the mental capacity of an immature kid.  You're supposed to be a member of the mod team and this is how you represent yourself and them?  You're better than that.

Oh no! I'm sorry you're sad, but I know I'm just trying my best! Sorry if you can't support someone doing their best!

FYI GC after graduating Russell, Schwarber, Bryant, and Soler to the major league level for +25 wins this year vs last we still have a top 5 farm with 3 players in the top 50. So you are quite literally smoking crack on this as you have 0 clue what you are talking about. You talk shit about a lot of things you think you know. But the here and now of the Cubs isn't one of them. They are good now and for the foreseeable future. Deal with that fact.