Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Miller'sTheMan

Let's talk Penn State

Coming in as 8 point dogs...ouch.

Hoosiers 24
Blue Lions 13

Really? Maybe I'm being a homer, but that seems dumb. Penn State got the heck beat out of them by  a mediocre Temple team, then beat a bunch of awful teams. They haven't even looked halfway decent most of the year. 

Really? Maybe I'm being a homer, but that seems dumb. Penn State got the heck beat out of them by a mediocre Temple team, then beat a bunch of awful teams. They haven't even looked halfway decent most of the year.

My first thought is the uncertainty on Sudfeld and Howard + going on the road. Still seems a bit high though. We might need to start the game thread already, don't want to pollute the prediction thread lol.

Again, probably being biased, but being an 8 point underdog is beyond dumb. Penn State has been bad most of the year. Hackenburg has got to be one of the most overrated players to play in college in a while. 

Every QB looks awful when they only get 1.2 seconds to throw the ball.