Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Noah Vonleh - Shanghai Sharks

lol Make 'em say Uggghhhh! lol Awesome! I had some Master P in my collection back in the day! Good stuff right there! I remember the Fury too. Wasn't that also the name of the Fort wayne indoor soccer team in the late 80s? Maybe that was the Fire or the Flames or something.

yep, they were the Fury too. The baseball team had a recent name change from the Fort Wayne Wizards to the Tin Caps.

Mad Ants and Tin Caps, Fort Wayne loves it's history.

yep, "best ticket in town". Haha, as the ad goes. Going to a Komet game tonight to wash my sorrows. At least I was prepared for this loss.

I remember when Jimmy "Mad Dog" Matis on Q95 called them weenies and was banned lol. Good times. Loved the original Indianapolis Ice rivalry!!

It's official. Mad Ants play tonight @ 5.

http://www.nba.com/hornets/hornets-assign-noah-vonleh-fort-wayne-mad-ants-nba-d-league

Charlotte Hornets General Manager Rich Cho announced today that the team has assigned forward Noah Vonleh to its NBA D-League affiliate, the Fort Wayne Mad Ants. 

"We believe Noah would benefit greatly from additional game experience," Cho said. "He will be able to get that playing time through this D-League assignment.”

Vonleh was selected by the Hornets with the ninth overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft.  The 6-10 rookie has appeared in four games this season, with averages of 2.5 points and 2.8 rebounds in 8.0 minutes.

Back to the Hornets.

Charlotte Hornets PR‏@HornetsPR
The @hornets have recalled F @NoahVonleh from its @nbadleague affiliate @TheMadAnts. He will rejoin team for tonight’s game at Houston.
6:50 AM - 31 Dec 2014

Charlotte Hornets @hornets  ·  5m

Hornets rookie @NoahVonleh leads four Hornets in double-figure scoring with a double-double 16pts, 12reb #CHAvsDET 

He is getting his time with people being hurt.