Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Noah Vonleh - Shanghai Sharks

I'm too lazy to go back and verify the total accuracy of my following statement but I think I'm reasonably correct.

As of March 11, the Trail Blazers record was 28-36.  That was around the same time Vonleh was moved into a starting role.  As of yesterday, the Trail Blazers record was 41-40. 

I realize the answer to this is most likely "no," especially since Vic didn't come back until he was honored the other week, but has Noah ever stepped foot in Bloomington since he left? At least Oladipo has worn some IU gear, sent video support messages back to the Hall, and has acknowledged he went here...IU was obviously nothing more than a hoop to jump through for Noah, but does he even consider himself a former Hoosier? It seems like the school hasn't done much either to acknowledge his tenure here, for example they haven't used his image in any marketing involving former players (video montages, etc). 

7 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I realize the answer to this is most likely "no," especially since Vic didn't come back until he was honored the other week, but has Noah ever stepped foot in Bloomington since he left? At least Oladipo has worn some IU gear, sent video support messages back to the Hall, and has acknowledged he went here...IU was obviously nothing more than a hoop to jump through for Noah, but does he even consider himself a former Hoosier? It seems like the school hasn't done much either to acknowledge his tenure here, for example they haven't used his image in any marketing involving former players (video montages, etc). 

Don't think either side got very emotionally attached and likely never will.

50 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I think he was back in Bloomington to party with Troy, Stan and them at one point, but I'm not 100% on that. 

2 hours ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Man his career has really been circling the drain. Hopefully he can find a comfort zone in NY.

He still just turns 23 in a month but yeah he could be done in the NBA if it doesn't work out this year. I think the speed of the game just might be too much for him.