Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RBB89

IU vs that school in ohio...

In fairness, we've been being laughed at longer than a couple years past forever, so what do we really have to lose? I don't think a blowout loss to #1 will do a whole lot to Wilson's recruiting momentum. Rewards greatly outweigh the risks, in my opinion.

I'm with Hova here not a lot of risk with this one, and any chance you get on National Tv to me is a win for your program.

If someone listening to Dakich today could share what they're talking about with Lee Fitting for those of us that can't listen that'd be greatly appreciated. Even better if there's a link we could listen to later. Don't usually listen to him so I don't know if that's a thing or not.

If someone listening to Dakich today could share what they're talking about with Lee Fitting for those of us that can't listen that'd be greatly appreciated. Even better if there's a link we could listen to later. Don't usually listen to him so I don't know if that's a thing or not.

http://tunein.com/radio/The-Dan-Dakich-Show-p164384/

Though, it isn't working for me at the moment.

I go through the actual 1070 website when I choose to stream and never have trouble. Tunein is weird, kind of like your face.

The regular site has been hanging too. They both can't "find [my] station".

I don't even know why I'm trying. I hate Dakich. I'd rather listen to a CLE on ethics in billing.

And my face isn't weird. Just kind of stupid.

The regular site has been hanging too. They both can't "find [my] station".

I don't even know why I'm trying. I hate Dakich. I'd rather listen to a CLE on ethics in billing.

And my face isn't weird. Just kind of stupid.

My money is on user error.

I know some recruits, some good ones and some lower ones, but when I tell em to go to Indiana and what not, they always tell me Indiana sucks.  Highly doubt that getting blown out by tOSU would hurt us that much if any.  However, if we were able to win or keep it close, could do wonders for us.  Remember, we kept it close with tOSU last season until the 4th quarter with Diamont at QB.  I think we can definately challenge them.

He is destroying Wilson. He said if he was AD, he would tell Wilson that he's too dumb to coach at Indiana.

Dakich's Order of Relative Intelligence:

1. Bobby Knight
  2. Stephen Hawking
  3. Local Pediatrician
  4. Terry Hoeppner
  5. Accountant
  6. Bill Mallory
  7. Walmart clerk
  8. Sam Wyche
  9. Bill Lynch
  10. North American Tree Frog
  11. Cam Cameron
  12. Lawn Chair

Too Dumb To Be The Indiana Football Coach Line of Demarcation

13.  Kevin Wilson

Fixed for you.

Dakich's Order of Relative Intelligence:

1. Dan Dakich
  2. Bobby Knight
  3. Stephen Hawking
  4. Local Pediatrician
  5. Terry Hoeppner
  6. Accountant
  7. Bill Mallory
  8. Walmart clerk
  9. Sam Wyche
  10. Bill Lynch
  11. North American Tree Frog
  12. Cam Cameron
  13. Lawn Chair

13.  Kevin Wilson

I hate that Dakich and CKW have this beef.  Its kind of silly, and dakich obviously is very effected by it.  Anyhoo.  Wilson has to say what he said last night, and he isn't really wrong...I go every week and stay until the very end and there aren't too many at memorial stadium who join me in that. I understand everybody has their reasons for leaving and not coming.  As far as risk/reward...i think it's very clear that this is a reward scenario..if everyone out there clearly has such a negative outlook on iufb then they will 1. still tune in to gameday as always and see "wow, iu is hosting, they must be making improvements". 2 The next words out of their mouths will assuredly be "Ohio State by 30 LOL".  So what's there to lose? Maybe there is something there, but there is a ton to gain. It's likely not going to happen though.  It's fun to wonder and peak into the future and see where we could be. I love that iufb is being debated and talked about...I love this program for some reason and it's really good to see people having thoughts and discussion about the program and where it is headed.  Oh and FWIW, I believe Wilson knows how to run with tOSU.

Dakich's Order of Relative Intelligence:

• Bobby Knight
  • Stephen Hawking
  • Local Pediatrician
  • Terry Hoeppner
  • Accountant
  • Bill Mallory
  • Walmart clerk
  • Sam Wyche
  • Bill Lynch
  • North American Tree Frog
  • Cam Cameron
  • Lawn Chair

13. Kevin Wilson

Where does his BFF Urban rank in all this?