Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

(2018) PG Robert Phinisee to Cincinnati

53 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Those who may know...

Is he done for the year? He and trey struggle offensively, but they make this team the best version of itself.

Rob going from dressing a week or two ago to in a suit for the Wisconsin game/sweatsuit last night wasn't a positive sign to me. We could sure use him.

Guess I should have asked bardo 

All I know is it wasn’t Plantar Fasciitis. He’s been getting multidisciplinary therapy. I was never given a timetable.

Also, if he doesn’t come back 120%, I’m not sure a rusty RP is gonna be the help we need in crunchtime. But for his sake, prayers and I wish him the best.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

All I know is it wasn’t Plantar Fasciitis. He’s been getting multidisciplinary therapy. I was never given a timetable.

Also, if he doesn’t come back 120%, I’m not sure a rusty RP is gonna be the help we need in crunchtime. But for his sake, prayers and I wish him the best.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Let me put it differently: for seven minutes a game at the point who ya got…Bates, Stewart, or an 80% healthy Phinisee?

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Let me put it differently: for seven minutes a game at the point who ya got…Bates, Stewart, or an 80% healthy Phinisee?

I think Phinisee’s knack for clutch shot making would’ve been useful against Wisconsin and OSU recently, not to mention his defense.