Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Emmitt Holt dismissed from team

Double D came out and said on The Fan today that they distanced themselves from zero tolerance and that if Bryant screwed up again there's no way they get rid of a five star center, no way!!!!! He's right! Emmitt got the shaft!! Screw these guys....i've had it with them....This university needs a real administration, not just this pretend nonsense! Board of Regents, do your job and get rid of the whole lot from the very top on down. This school wasn't in this kind of shape when John Ryan was President. Thats for damn sure.....

Yep he said they would never get rid of bryant and that he is a one and done. Will probably end up losing another six guys after the season and end up with an 8 man recruiting class. Its just the crean way.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Mike Miller just tweeted confirming earlier reports of Hanner and Juwan Morgan at ground zero.

@MikeMillerHT

Indiana State Excise officer confirms that Hanner Mosquera-Perea and Juwan Morgan were present when Holt, Bryant cited. #iubb

wow 

Don't forget the CEO's name is McRobbie............

I am not sure that fits here. McRobbie is like the CEO of Coke and CTC the CEO of Dansani Water. McRobbie will be judged more on the educational side of things and Glass and the coaches on Athletics.

Holt didn't deserve this! Crean tossed him under the bus. This is nonsense. Fire the dumb ass coach!!!

If anything, he threw himself under the bus with his own stupidity. This junk of trying to deflect blame away from the people committing these actions is weak and tiring.

Don't want to get in trouble? Don't want to be held accountable for your actions? Then quit doing this dumb crap!

Mike Miller just tweeted confirming earlier reports of Hanner and Juwan Morgan at ground zero.

@MikeMillerHT
Indiana State Excise officer confirms that Hanner Mosquera-Perea and Juwan Morgan were present when Holt, Bryant cited. #iubb

Perea was kicked off the team... I guess the message didn't get through to him. Did he not understand Crean? Stop polluting the young ones, Perea.

That kid needs to go away from Bloomington and never come back.

@MikeMillerHT

Shouldn't he have been cited for being the only adult in the car and providing alcohol to minors?

Is that Jordan Hulls note on How to be a Hoosier not up everywhere in the locker rooms? 

I'm sure it is but clearly a number of the players just don't seem to care.  Too many of them have seemingly been of the attitude that IU is just temporary housing on their way to a big fat NBA paycheck and that's all they care about.  I can't begin to imagine what our roster will look like a year from now with graduations, NBA draft declarers and probably a couple of transfers.  Talk about a rebuilding year!

You may be done for awhile cause glass will never fire crean.

Barring a major infraction you are probably correct. Look objectively at the money making sports. Football predicted to compete for last again and we can't attract the top instate hoops players. Basketball becoming an embarrassment on the national stage. Would Glass last at most Div I programs with that resume? Doubtful. Time to turn the page. Pay the money necessary to hire the best and make it back in spades.

I'm sure it is but clearly a number of the players just don't seem to care. Too many of them have seemingly been of the attitude that IU is just temporary housing on their way to a big fat NBA paycheck and that's all they care about. I can't begin to imagine what our roster will look like a year from now with graduations, NBA draft declarers and probably a couple of transfers. Talk about a rebuilding year!

I have a feeling grant Gelon could be our starting SG

Until glass is fired crean is going to be coach. Glass loves him and will refuse to admit he made a mistake hiring him. The question is can the rest of the team stay out of trouble all season? You gotta wonder.

Glass did not hire Crean. Greenspan did.