Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Yogi'sBicep

Season prediction- full schedule

I didn't read the entire thread so this may have been talked about already, but is the only true non-conference road game the required game against Duke? :scratchhead:

EIU: W

AP: W

Creighton: W

Wake Forest: W

Maui: 3 W

Alcorn: W

@Duke: W

Morehead: W

IPFW: W

McNeese St: W

Notre Dame: W

Kennesaw: W

@Rutgers: W

@Nebraska: W

Wisconsin: L

Ohio State: W

@Minnesota: W

Illinois: W

Northwestern: W

@Wisconsin: L

Minnessota: W

@Michigan: W

@Penn State: W

Iowa: W

@MSU: L

Nebraska: W

Purdue: L

@Illinois: L (Groce coaching for his life at this point)

@Iowa: W

Maryland: W

27-5

I'll buy into the faltering at the end logic, but this team is going to come out on fire.

Last year pap linked a site that automatically put the schedule into the calendar on our phones.  Anybody remember how to do that?  Pap, can you come through again?

Last year pap linked a site that automatically put the schedule into the calendar on our phones. Anybody remember how to do that? Pap, can you come through again?

Linky:

http://iuhoosiers.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball&mobile=skip

Click subscribe in the top right. (I had to click "view full website") on the bottom of the page on iPhone first.

I think I got 25-7. Not sure if that's the right number of games or not. It looks like they added some new non-cons too.

That is 1 too many games... unless you are predicting a loss in the first round of BTT

28-4 and with 15-3 in the big ten.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

That is 1 too many games... unless you are predicting a loss in the first round of BTT

27-5. Mark it down

Maui: 2-1

@Duke: L

Wisconsin: W

@Michigan: L

Purdue: W

@Illinois: W

26-5 (Did I miscount?)

Didn't miscount. We play 31 regular season games although you have Wake & then 2-1 in Maui... Wake is part of the 3 games in Maui (but it doesn't appear you doubled it in your total)

22-10 Look good early falter late.

Maui: 3 W

@Duke: W

Wisconsin: L

@Michigan: W

Purdue: L

@Illinois: L (Groce coaching for his life at this point)

27-5

I'll buy into the faltering at the end logic, but this team is going to come out on fire.

1 game too many...We play 31 regular season games I believe you have Wake & then 3wins in Maui... Wake is part of the 3 games in Maui

I didn't read the entire thread so this may have been talked about already, but is the only true non-conference road game the required game against Duke? :scratchhead:

They are but that is more than last year.... Last year we had 0 True Road games prior to Big Ten Play....

Just thought I would try out the Multi-Quote function... LOL... I like it, comes in handy!!!

Didn't miscount. We play 31 regular season games although you have Wake & then 2-1 in Maui... Wake is part of the 3 games in Maui (but it doesn't appear you doubled it in your total)

1 game too many...We play 31 regular season games I believe you have Wake & then 3wins in Maui... Wake is part of the 3 games in Maui

They are but that is more than last year.... Last year we had 0 True Road games prior to Big Ten Play....

Just thought I would try out the Multi-Quote function... LOL... I like it, comes in handy!!!

Ok 21-10

Very optimistic of you. We beat Kansas?

I am thinking 6 BT losses. 8 or 9 losses going into BTT. Another loss in BTT.

Apparently the trio of Yogi, Troy, and TB, gave Frank Mason, monte Morris, Wayne seldon, and Kyle Wiltjer the business at Adidas nations. So I say, yeah! We beat them in Maui..... If they make the final.