Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hovadipo

ESPN's Class of 2017 Rankings

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/playerrankings/_/order/true

12-Nick Richards

13- Brian Bowen

14- Kris Wilkes

26- Jaren Jackson

32-Tremont Waters

39- Jordan Tucker

40- Brandon Randolph

46- Jermaine Samuels

80- Justin Smith

93- Deng Gak

Tucker dropped to 79 on Scout. Fits the Summer he had imo. Other sites didn't drop him much though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Regardless of rankings I'd take Tucker in a heartbeat, especially if we land Wilkes. Tucker would probably be 3rd or 4th on the wing depth chart. It's give him a year or two to develop behind OG, JMo, possibly McSwain, maybe Wilkes...

Don't get me wrong, I'd take Tucker too. He is a "shooter" at 6'7" or so.

Problem is he didn't shoot well in the big recruiting events. He also didn't rebound, playmake, or have extra impact on the games.

He can clearly shoot it based on his reputation and even shot pretty decent overall in EYBL from 3.

He actually seems like a perfect Wilkes compliment but I don't think we can land em both.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners