Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

swatford

Thomas Bryant and Emmitt Holt cited for illegal alcohol posession

How would the peanut gallery here even begin to try to verify that the message board poster who claims to be an attorney is in fact an attorney after all, and not just a random poser in his message board life?

The usual message board poster also claims to be very tall, a prolific lover, good looking, charming, athletic, wise, and intelligent!  Do you blindly believe him when he tells you that too?    :haha:

Why are you even posting here. That is twice you've been extremely condescending towards posters on this board. Seems you don't actually care for posting, so why post. Not saying this is how you actually feel but is definitely how you come off

How would the peanut gallery here even begin to try to verify that the message board poster who claims to be an attorney is in fact an attorney after all, and not just a random poser in his message board life?

The usual message board poster also claims to be very tall, a prolific lover, good looking, charming, athletic, wise, and intelligent! Do you blindly believe him when he tells you that too? :haha:

I'm not sure what you aren't understanding. You've had 2 mods tell you and others to knock the crap off or you'd get an official warning. Well this is your official warning so now you can either cut the crap or hit the road. Your choice.

*This goes for the others that are going back and forth with him too.*

Hey guys,

Enough is enough and from this point on will knock of the personal attacks. Us mods are watching and have took notice of what's going on. Stop it, or else! Thanks!

Or else the Boob will post a vid of him doing the Truffle Shuffle. If you don't know, Google it.

Seriously though. Knock it off. It's tired and tiring. You know it's bad when members who aren't part of the mod team are saying enough already.

I was at Lucas Oil tonight. And the most interesting thing Crean said was "Emmitt shouldn't have had our two freshmen in that position". I don't know if it was a slip of the tongue, I heard it wrong, or they may have been another player there.

I have not listened yet and do not know if he said "two" or "my" but I did see Emmitt, TB and another Freshman a couple times around campus that same day. Since this was only a couple hours after the last time I saw them I could see them still being together at this time. This other freshman doesn't seem like anything to worry about though. He seems like he has always had his head on straight but then again, I thought the same about a lot of players on this team before news came out haha. 

I have two classes with all the freshmen and sophomore players and I can definitely say that they have seemed deflated so far. Especially Bryant. Hasn't said a word to anyone that I've seen. He was sitting two seats away from JBJ. You would think JBJ being the older one would try to help but from what I've seen they have been keeping to themselves.

I have two classes with all the freshmen and sophomore players and I can definitely say that they have seemed deflated so far. Especially Bryant. Hasn't said a word to anyone that I've seen. He was sitting two seats away from JBJ. You would think JBJ being the older one would try to help but from what I've seen they have been keeping to themselves.

Sounds like a tight nit group!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Im kidding he is the opposite. The players obviously dont fear him.

I don't understand this. What college coach strikes fear? These are men future NBA players most of them. They aren't going to fear any coach. I want coach to be respected not feared. Which I'll agree it appears Crean doesn't have their respect.

I don't understand this. What college coach strikes fear? These are men future NBA players most of them. They aren't going to fear any coach. I want coach to be respected not feared. Which I'll agree it appears Crean doesn't have their respect.

You don't see this kind of bull **** happening repeatedly at the schools that are in the conversation for conference titles every year.   

Maybe....just speculating here, but maybe those kids at those schools understand their expectations AND their culture because their coaches don't tolerate anything else.    And to say "most" of these "men" are NBA players is completely inaccurate.   First of all, they're kids, not men.   Secondly, 60 players get drafted each year...from the world.  30 of them will never make the league at all.  What makes anyone think a few of that group of 30 will come from Indiana?  A team that finished 7th in the Big Ten a year ago.   Emmitt Holt, for example, will never be an NBA player.  Robinson had no chance.  Perea had no chance.  Yogi is a maybe....I'd even say a probable, but to say he or anyone else doesn't fear their college coach because they're future NBA players is just wrong.

They don't fear Crean because they don't respect him.  Plain and simple.   Crean is hanging on by a thread.  His teams have completely under-achieved, and there's no reason he has his job except Fred Glass supports him for the sake of stability, an expensive buyout, and the unavailability of the one guy who can fix this mess.   And you'd better believe players both respected and "feared" Brad Stevens when he was at Butler.  There was a reason they were as sound as they were.

Crean has no respect for the culture, so he recruits kids from all over the country who don't get it, and he doesn't set rules that uphold it.   He doesn't punish with any severity until he has no choice, he's never really won much, and he speaks in complete platitudes.  His "interview" yesterday was 7 minutes of babbling nonsense.   The program is a mess, and it's Crean's fault.  Not because his players are NBA guys, but because he has not earned the respect of....well, anyone.

Frankly, I am shocked that a freshmen and sophomore at IU would ever possess alcohol.  Aren't most 18 and 19 year olds pretty mature?  Especially those that attend college?  I know I was, and I never saw anyone drink a drip of alcohol before the age of 21 while I attended IU.

I am just glad that the responsible posters at BtownBanners are doing a great job of conveying our collective dissapointment in the extremely poor decisions that were made.  Sometimes it takes a group of people who definitely never consumed or possessed alcohol prior to the age of 21 to show true leadership and publically condemn such inconceivable actions.

Good job gang!

:dancer:

You don't see this kind of bull **** happening repeatedly at the schools that are in the conversation for conference titles every year.

Maybe....just speculating here, but maybe those kids at those schools understand their expectations AND their culture because their coaches don't tolerate anything else. And to say "most" of these "men" are NBA players is completely inaccurate. First of all, they're kids, not men. Secondly, 60 players get drafted each year...from the world. 30 of them will never make the league at all. What makes anyone think a few of that group of 30 will come from Indiana? A team that finished 7th in the Big Ten a year ago. Emmitt Holt, for example, will never be an NBA player. Robinson had no chance. Perea had no chance. Yogi is a maybe....I'd even say a probable, but to say he or anyone else doesn't fear their college coach because they're future NBA players is just wrong.

They don't fear Crean because they don't respect him. Plain and simple. Crean is hanging on by a thread. His teams have completely under-achieved, and there's no reason he has his job except Fred Glass supports him for the sake of stability, an expensive buyout, and the unavailability of the one guy who can fix this mess. And you'd better believe players both respected and "feared" Brad Stevens when he was at Butler. There was a reason they were as sound as they were.

Crean has no respect for the culture, so he recruits kids from all over the country who don't get it, and he doesn't set rules that uphold it. He doesn't punish with any severity until he has no choice, he's never really won much, and he speaks in complete platitudes. His "interview" yesterday was 7 minutes of babbling nonsense. The program is a mess, and it's Crean's fault. Not because his players are NBA guys, but because he has not earned the respect of....well, anyone.

Tou got it they dont respect him at all and that is very obvious.

Maybe....just speculating here, but maybe those kids at those schools understand their expectations AND their culture because their coaches don't tolerate anything else. And to say "most" of these "men" are NBA players is completely inaccurate. First of all, they're kids, not men. Secondly, 60 players get drafted each year...from the world. 30 of them will never make the league at all. What makes anyone think a few of that group of 30 will come from Indiana? A team that finished 7th in the Big Ten a year ago. Emmitt Holt, for example, will never be an NBA player. Robinson had no chance. Perea had no chance. Yogi is a maybe....I'd even say a probable, but to say he or anyone else doesn't fear their college coach because they're future NBA players is just wrong.

They don't fear Crean because they don't respect him. Plain and simple. Crean is hanging on by a thread. His teams have completely under-achieved, and there's no reason he has his job except Fred Glass supports him for the sake of stability, an expensive buyout, and the unavailability of the one guy who can fix this mess. And you'd better believe players both respected and "feared" Brad Stevens when he was at Butler. There was a reason they were as sound as they were.

Crean has no respect for the culture, so he recruits kids from all over the country who don't get it, and he doesn't set rules that uphold it. He doesn't punish with any severity until he has no choice, he's never really won much, and he speaks in complete platitudes. His "interview" yesterday was 7 minutes of babbling nonsense. The program is a mess, and it's Crean's fault. Not because his players are NBA guys, but because he has not earned the respect of....well, anyone.

Most meaning on this Team we have 4 sure fire NBA and if just 1 more make it that makes most.