Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF T.J. Leaf to UCLA

Zona insiders

the golden child who advocated for a sexual predator while at Iowa is magnifying all the deficiencies in Crean's coaching profile to an extent that only people like Scott Drew or Thad Matta would go to

Zona insiders

the golden child who advocated for a sexual predator while at Iowa is magnifying all the deficiencies in Crean's coaching profile to an extent that only people like Scott Drew or Thad Matta would go to

Yowza

[quote name="Dunn Woods" post="65764" timestamp="1399525588"]Zona insiders

the golden child who advocated for a sexual predator while at Iowa is magnifying all the deficiencies in Crean's coaching profile to an extent that only people like Scott Drew or Thad Matta would go to[/quote] Doesn't mean Leaf is buying what he's selling, but if that's true, it's pretty scummy.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Zona insiders

Ok, would you be able to explain this at all?

the golden child = Leaf ?
advocated for a sexual predator =  ??? what????

Ok, would you be able to explain this at all?

the golden child = Leaf ?
advocated for a sexual predator =  ??? what????

I'm with Dunn Woods on this one:

Golden Child is TJ: As a player, as a good kid, he's as golden as it gets.

Advocated for a child predator: That would be UCLA Coach Steve Alford, who used horrendous decision making at Iowa when he went far beyond the pale to try to save the sorry ass of then Iowa hoopster, now-convicted sexual predator Pierre Pierce, solely because Pierce was a good basketball player. Not a pretty chapter for Alford.

[quote name="Dunn Woods" post="65764" timestamp="1399525588"]Zona insiders the golden child who advocated for a sexual predator while at Iowa is magnifying all the deficiencies in Crean's coaching profile to an extent that only people like Scott Drew or Thad Matta would go to[/quote] The Golden Child who advocated for a sexual predator while at Iowa = Alford Alford is apparently ripping Crean a new one as part of his recruiting strategy of Leaf. Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

The Golden Child who advocated for a sexual predator while at Iowa = Alford Alford is apparently ripping Crean a new one as part of his recruiting strategy of Leaf. Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

That is how I read it as well. Could have been written better.

[quote name="hoosierpap" post="70562" timestamp="1402880790"]I'd expect reports of a Michigan offer soon

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

And Texas lol
Alex Bozich (@insidethehall)
6/15/14, 9:01 PM
Class of 2016 forward T.J. Leaf was offered by Texas per @Compton_Magic

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2016 is absolutely loaded!!!!!!

We have to knock it out of the park in 16.

A few potential prizes in 15 left too.

Lets see if we can pull a miracle and keep the MCDonald AA streak going.

'15 chances seem to include: Biggie Swanigan, Zimmerman, Thon Maker if reclassed, Jalen Coleman.

Any other possibilities???

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="70577" timestamp="1402890447"]2016 is absolutely loaded!!!!!!

We have to knock it out of the park in 16.

A few potential prizes in 15 left too.

Lets see if we can pull a miracle and keep the MCDonald AA streak going.

'15 chances seem to include: Biggie Swanigan, Zimmerman, Thon Maker if reclassed, Jalen Coleman.

Any other possibilities???[/quote] 2016 could be absolutely huge for us, but I also fear that we could face another situation where we lose major contributors going into that season. Yogi will graduate, and Troy and JBJ may already be gone or leaving. RoJo and Stan are going to be critical pieces to our sustained success. Between Hoetzel, Priller, Davis, and April, hopefully two of them become quality starters.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.