Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF T.J. Leaf to UCLA

TJ will be visiting on November 15 when we play Samford.  When asked about what he is looking forward to most he had the following to say:

“I guess to see how they actually play and what the coaches let them do out there,” Leaf said. “Do the coaches have handcuffs on them or do the coaches let them play? Just overall, how they coach them and how the players react to their coaching I think is what I’m looking forward to the most.

Sounds like TJ is being influenced in a very positive way as a young teenager. I love to see the appreciation and anticipation of Indiana basketball from this family.

“He’s probably just as excited as me about it,” Leaf said. “He grew up there always watching the games and wishing he could wear one of those uniforms. He’s edging me to go there, not really, but thats where he sees that I would fit the best right now. We’ll see.”

Link

Ronnie Flores ‏@RonMFlores 20 Oct

T.J. Leaf much more advanced @ same stage as Van Horne, who went from virtual unkown beginning of jr year 2 No. 2 pick of 1997 Draft #hsbb

Compton Magic ‏@Compton_Magic 20 Oct

Nov3 is the GrandFinale at #TheLEAGUE w/BigZimm, Jeter, TJLeaf, SedBarefield, LelandGreen, IsaiahBailey, CameronOliver etc @EvanDanielsFOX

DeAnte' Mitchell ‏@CollegiateHoops 1m
UCLA will have Foothills (CA) forward TJ Leaf '16 on campus this weekend, his AAU announced.

Good.

I want TJ to see how less passionate programs live, and then come to IU for the Chicago State game on Nov.8th to see what the real deal looks like.

Good.

I want TJ to see how less passionate programs live, and then come to IU for the Chicago State game on Nov.8th to see what the real deal looks like.

I would suspect his father has been in his ear about us from his ties here.

Good.

lol, fitting the bill 

@EdwardLewisBSR: I'd say there's less than 1,000 fans here for #UCLA's exhibition tonight with CSU San Bernardino.

Saw T.J. taking pictures/video of the AH crowd last night. Probably was impressed with the atmosphere. In reality, it was relatively mild. He should see us when the opponent is Michigan, MSU, OSU, Wisky, or anyone else in the B1G. Assembly Hall...amazing atmosphere.