Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WilJos3390

(2016) PG Jaylen Fisher to TCU

7 hours ago, BGleas said:

My guess is he's talking about hiring a real, established coach like Dixon, and in turn I'm guessing Dixon wanted certain investments made in the program for him to come. 

Edit: By investments i don't mean paying recruits, I mean things like upgrading facilities, paying assistants, etc. 

Aw, you took all the fun out of it but yes, I'm sure that's what was meant.

One time IU target has had an injury riddled career at TCU.  TCU announced today that he's done for the season with a right knee injury and this from Jeff Goodman:   Fisher will finish out the year academically at TCU, try and rehab and then transfer elsewhere.

Reportedly will still have 2 years of eligibility and puts up decent numbers when he's been healthy, but unfortunately, he'd be a serious risk to any school putting him on a scholarship with his injury history.

4 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

One time IU target has had an injury riddled career at TCU.  TCU announced today that he's done for the season with a right knee injury and this from Jeff Goodman:   Fisher will finish out the year academically at TCU, try and rehab and then transfer elsewhere.

Reportedly will still have 2 years of eligibility and puts up decent numbers when he's been healthy, but unfortunately, he'd be a serious risk to any school putting him on a scholarship with his injury history.

I'd noticed he wasn't playing so I assumed he was injured....again. Hate it for the kid, he had such a good start to his career. Hope it's not another Maurice Creek situation.

I'd noticed he wasn't playing so I assumed he was injured....again. Hate it for the kid, he had such a good start to his career. Hope it's not another Maurice Creek situation.

The games he played in this year he was a difference maker and made TCU better. It will be interesting to see where he lands

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app