Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Top Fan Favorite Players

Being a younger guy, I would go with:

- AJ Moye

- Tijan Jobe

- Tim Priller

AJ Moye would give everything he had, and reminds me of the fighters you have to carry out of the arena because they are so exhausted giving it their all.

I will never forget the game Tijan scored twice on baseball reverse lay-ups, I was going nuts!

Tim Priller, probably gets the most cheers out of anyone on the team lol. 

Being a younger guy, I would go with:

- AJ Moye

- Tijan Jobe

- Tim Priller

AJ Moye would give everything he had, and reminds me of the fighters you have to carry out of the arena because they are so exhausted giving it their all.

I will never forget the game Tijan scored twice on baseball reverse lay-ups, I was going nuts!

Tim Priller, probably gets the most cheers out of anyone on the team lol. 

Totally agree with Moye. I can still remember that stuff of Carlos Boozer like it was yesterday.

I loved the grit of the 2002 tournament team - Tom Coverdale, Donald Perry, Jarrad Odle, Jeff Newton, Dane Fife and Jared Jeffries.

Then there was the 1987 champions with Dean Garret, Keith Smart, Darryl Thomas and Pretty Boy Alford. My favorite on that team was Darryl Thomas after Knight finally got him motivated... and Todd Meier. Who knows what kind of player Todd could have been if his knees weren't crap.

Many games I thought he deliberately picked up quick fouls so he'd get pulled and wouldn't have to play.

It is funny how different players are remembered. When I think of Patterson I always think go that game against Duke in New York (preseason NIT???) when he dropped 39 on the Blue Devils. I guess I've chosen to forget some of the other stuff

Selective memory I suppose

It is funny how different players are remembered. When I think of Patterson I always think go that game against Duke in New York (preseason NIT???) when he dropped 39 on the Blue Devils. I guess I've chosen to forget some of the other stuff

Selective memory I suppose

So much untapped potential. I really think he was intimidated by the General.

That's when things really started going south.Andre,Charlie Miller,Neil Reed...................