Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IndyHutch

Here we go again

Terry,

Now that we have a serious, professional journalist on board, will you please look into Jason's UFO sighting?

Thank you,

Btown Banners Members

That's clearly on my list. We're currently trying to have those photos he took authenticated. 

:scratchhead:

You mentioned Jason Hiner...I read a book of his entitled Mac's Boys about Branch McCracken and the 1953 Hoosiers team.  In it, there is a current picture of those players, but no indication of who is who.  Is he reachable?  I'd love to find out.

Sweet! I got a shoutout. I'm going to use it to prove to my wife that I AM funny she just doesn't get it.

I know what you mean. Yesterday I called her saying, "I just wanted to call you because I walked out and it's a beautiful day, and it reminded me of you because you're so beautiful." She just told be to shut up and quit being so cheesy lol. Love it!

Happy to have you aboard sir. You were one of my most frequent contributors over there and I look forward to continuing to exchange thoughts at btownbanners. Don't forget to tell your friends, too.

Wait till the Turdue board gets hold of this. Their poor little heads are going to explode!

Welcome aboard Mr Hutchens. Always enjoyed your stuff at the Star.

I know what you mean. Yesterday I called her saying, "I just wanted to call you because I walked out and it's a beautiful day, and it reminded me of you because you're so beautiful." She just told be to shut up and quit being so cheesy lol. Love it!

Why were you calling Mrs. MartintheMopMan????

Welcome aboard Terry! 

Really glad 41 is not a sellout!