Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

(2016) PG Devonte Green to INDIANA

From Wednesday. I caught the Old Fart sleeping. DG has a game @ 1:45 today.

Long Island Lutheran 96, Queens Teaching 64: Devonte Green had 19 points, seven assists and six steals. Boxscore

Between the two of you, it seems we get news before it even happens!!

From Wednesday. I caught the Old Fart sleeping. DG has a game @ 1:45 today.

Long Island Lutheran 96, Queens Teaching 64: Devonte Green had 19 points, seven assists and six steals. Boxscore

If I don't get my afternoon nap it gets very ugly!

I don't know if Howard is that much of a need. You're going to have RJ, JN, JBJ, CJ, DG all playing the guard. Hes a natural pg but there are 2 things I don't like about him. 1. He's short. 2. He's more of a scoring pg.

I think Howard is more of a PG than everyone you named outside JN. And on a different talent level than CJ, DG, and possibly RJ.

I can't find minutes for all of Newkirk, Blackmon, Johnson, Howard, Jones, and Green unless we play a 3 guard line-up.

Not all of them are going to get minutes.

And without a true PG I am not sure we can utilize all the talent we will have next year

I can't find minutes for all of Newkirk, Blackmon, Johnson, Howard, Jones, and Green unless we play a 3 guard line-up.

Bailey's Freshman year we found minutes for Meeks, Reynolds, Graham, Bailey and Senior former starter, Lyndon Jones. Of course, Leary red-shirted after playing as a freshman. 

You could be right!