Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

On Grady Dick, this:

A non-Big 12 opponent: “He was better in person than I thought he would be. A great shooter and an underrated athlete. He was also a competitive defender. He kicked our butt.”

Sounds a lot like Woody.

I thought the same thing when I read that.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/271950/RealGM-Radio-Caitlin-Cooper-On-The-NBA-Draft-And-Pacers-Jun-2023

Pretty in depth breakdowns of Pacers options with Caitlin Cooper, who is one of my favorites. Does some nice deep dives into into Whitmore, Hendricks, Walker and Gradey Dick. 

On 6/16/2023 at 4:16 PM, Alford Bailey said:

Wemby is another freak of nature whose body will give out on him way too soon

10 hours ago, HinnyHoosier said:

What makes you say that with such confidence? 

Can’t speak for AB but John Hollinger’s draft piece notes that the guys among Wemby’s height comps have played so many fewer games than you’d hope.

We can hope that modern training, medicine, sports science etc. lets him have a long career.

2 hours ago, lillurk said:

Can’t speak for AB but John Hollinger’s draft piece notes that the guys among Wemby’s height comps have played so many fewer games than you’d hope.

We can hope that modern training, medicine, sports science etc. lets him have a long career.

Durability is a big concern. If I was betting I’d say foot injury with his style of play and body type.

So, the pick from Denver is the worst pick from among OKC, Utah, Houston and the Clippers and isn’t lottery protected. That makes sense.

All of this “Cam Whitmore is sliding” talk is specifically designed to ruin this old man’s day. I need him off the board before 7 to remove the temptation from Pritchard to bank on the tools and ignore the fact that he’s not a winning player. C’mon Pistons, I’m counting on you.