Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

7 o'clock tonight on ESPN. I feel like it'll be an exciting night. It should be. Wondering who the Pacers will take. Wondering who will the join Victor. Hoping Zeller gets traded. I haven't yet figured out what Dwyane Wade is doing so I don't know if I should be worried about who they pick. But should be a fun watch!!!! Really good talent this year.

Yeah, I really think it is a good year for talent.  I am very impressed with Towns.  I think he will be a superstar.  I think Russell will be excellent.  I think Jahlil will be like Elton Brand, pardon the Duke comparison.  Not sure the Pacers can get a super impact player at that number.  The foreign players are always a mystery.  Hope the Vonleh trade leads to some PT, but if not, he should start worrying about NBA longevity.  Hope Zeller gets more PT one way or another. 

Curious to see how the UK players go, particularly Dakari and the twins.  Curious to see how much ESPN drools over UK. 

I will DVR and speed watch this event.  Interested though.

Honestly forgot all about him. I just always assumed he would be gone before our pick.

Yeah haha he's falling like crazy. I wouldn't mind you taking Booker though. :)

Yeah haha he's falling like crazy. I wouldn't mind you taking Booker though. :)

Im just glad WCS didn't fall. I've seen a few mocks with Miami picking him. With Whiteside that pick wouldn't have made sense.