Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FindEndNow

New Atlanta Hawks uniforms

For Atlanta, its pretty mellow. Beats those unis with the giant hawk on the chest that Mutombo's teams wore in the late 90s. Having the crescent hawk logo more prominent is always a positive.

The Bucks created an awesome new logo/uniform set.

NVQVk8c.png

For Atlanta, its pretty mellow. Beats those unis with the giant hawk on the chest that Mutombo's teams wore in the late 90s. Having the crescent hawk logo more prominent is always a positive.

The Bucks created an awesome new logo/uniform set.

NVQVk8c.png

I might be a little biased, but I also really liked the Sixers, [attachment=2201:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1435198456.921831.jpg] [attachment=2202:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1435198477.403966.jpg] [attachment=2203:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1435198496.071644.jpg]

Hawks were trying to target younger people with these jersies and they were successful.  As a Hawks fan, its just good to see people talking about us lol.  But I love the jersies, just wish we would have used the old yellow instead of the volt green even thought they still look fine.  Also, it isnt anything new for the Hawks to have wild jersies, just check out some of the old ones lol

Hawks were trying to target younger people with these jersies and they were successful. As a Hawks fan, its just good to see people talking about us lol. But I love the jersies, just wish we would have used the old yellow instead of the volt green even thought they still look fine. Also, it isnt anything new for the Hawks to have wild jersies, just check out some of the old ones lol

I love the ones with the huge hawk flying across the front. Same with the Bucks when they had a Buck on the front. I really like these new ones. They'll definitely be a choice for 2K16 now. Wonder what the floor will look like.