Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2015 July Evaluation Period

‏@AdamZagoria: ICYMI: Kentucky, UNC, Indiana, St. John's among those who will target 2016 G @Iam_RawleAlkins beginning this week.‏ http://zagsblog.com/articles/st-johns-kentucky-indiana-north-carolina-to-prioritize-rawle-alkins-heron-visits-alabama-marquette-st-johns-up-next/

Over the following three weeks, the Rens will attend the adidas Gauntlet Finale in Suwanee, Ga.; the adidas Uprising All-American Camp in Long Island; and then the adidas Summer Championships in Las Vegas (formerly the Super 64).

“For Rawle, obviously St. John’s is going to make him a priority. I haven’t spoken to any of the guys form Kentucky but I’ve spoken to Rawle and his family and Kentucky has said that they’ll be out there. [North] Carolina will be out there. I know Tom Crean and Indiana will be out there.

‏@Justin_Albers: Indiana coach Tom Crean will open the first July evaluation period in Charlotte at UA All-American camp. Scruggs, Wilkes, Maker. #iubb

@peegs: IU head coach Tom Crean and assistant Rob Judson opening the July evaluation period here in Charlotte at the UAA Camp. #iubb

‏@JeffRabjohns: Indiana 2 coaches strong - Chuck Martin, Tim Buckley - here in Atlanta to start July. 

The Adidas Gauntlet Finals. A few targets that may be there.

'16 SG Rawle Alkins 
'16 SF De'Riante Jenkins 
'16 PF De'Ron Davis  
'17 PG Jose Alvarado 
'17 PF Jaren Jackson Jr.