Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Who do u resemble when playing hoops.

When I was young, Kyle Hornsby. Stand still Sniper who couldn't d up my own shadow.
Now, no game at all. Glacial quickness and, if it's possible, a negative vertical.
Curious who remembers the day they realized they could no longer dunk. The day that became clear, I was 32, was seriously one of the most depressing days of my life.

Short version of Kevin Love. I can be deadly beyond the arc but I love to rebound/play d. Not much of a driver of the ball.

How can you say you're Kevin Love and line to play defense? lololol.

I'd say a homeless man's JJ Redick in point guard version because all I do is shoot 3's on offense. Only difference is I run the floor like crazy so I also end up with a lot of fast break layups. Terrible defender and rebounder due to lack of size and strength.

To old to play now but when I did my buddys called me A.D.as in Adrian Dantley.

Really undersized but hard to handle in the paint.Good offensive rebounder and master of the head fake.

When I was a little guy I fantasized I was Earl The Pearl.That guy was as crafty a guard I have ever seen.

To old to play now but when I did my buddys called me A.D.as in Adrian Dantley.

Really undersized but hard to handle in the paint.Good offensive rebounder and master of the head fake.

When I was a little guy I fantasized I was Earl The Pearl.That guy was as crafty a guard I ever saw.

Uhmmmm...shouldn't you be a player in the mold of...Mike Woodson?!?

Uhmmmm...shouldn't you be a player in the mold of...Mike Woodson?!?

Well actually I was a 190 lb 5'9'' white guy who could jump like hell ,couldnt shoot past 15'  so I banged a lot.

Love me some Woodson though.

When I was young, Kyle Hornsby. Stand still Sniper who couldn't d up my own shadow.
Now, no game at all. Glacial quickness and, if it's possible, a negative vertical.
Curious who remembers the day they realized they could no longer dunk. The day that became clear, I was 32, was seriously one of the most depressing days of my life.

Tis better to have dunked and lost, than never to have dunked at all...