Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SG Hamidou Diallo to Kentucky

Wasted resources.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sorry to post stuff like this guys.

I'm just tired of swinging and missing. We come off as desperate.

I know the reality is you have to keep taking swings but at some point the staff has to be reasonable. We chase the Thons, Exums, Kasongos way, way,

Way after others have figured it out.

Diallo isn't a Thon or Exum and his likelihood of playing NCAA is much higher. However we are clear in the back of the pack here even if that were the case.

Sorry to post stuff like this guys.

I'm just tired of swinging and missing. We come off as desperate.

I know the reality is you have to keep taking swings but at some point the staff has to be reasonable. We chase the Thons, Exums, Kasongos way, way,

Way after others have figured it out.

Diallo isn't a Thon or Exum and his likelihood of playing NCAA is much higher. However we are clear in the back of the pack here even if that were the case.

I'm on board with this statement. I look at that list of his finalist and just have to chuckle if we even think we would beat any of those teams out

2 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Seriously, how do we spend all the money we do? It would be almost hard to do if you tried, private jets, caviar dinners...

I can hear the conversation now. "We dont have a snowballs chance with this guy, but if we dont spend this money we wont get it next year".........so have fun!