Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUHoosier5

IndianaMBB Account on Snapchat

Sonning is from the root word son meaning you are sonning them.

That translates to mean you are treating someone like your son in a slang sense. Furthermore, it is a way of saying you have authority over someone, or are better than someone, or are teaching them lessons.

Considered yourselves learned, Son!

Deuces!!

QUIZ TIME!!!!

One set of words consists of expressions used by Ty Rogers on IUmbb Snapchat, and the other set are currently featured items from IKEA!

Choo-choo-choose which is which:

A:

• Sonningem
  • Datdude
  • Lookatfresh
  • Cantstop
  • Pullupflame

B:

• Nockeby
  • Solvinden
  • Sultan
  • Godmorgan
  • Askvol

Thanks for playing; the winners get either an inside look at IU's bball summer work, or a multi-step assembly night stand...your choice!!

Do you have the dimensions on that Sonningem?  I have an 8'x10' lanai but don't want the whole thing taken up by one Sonningem.  Thanks, much appreciated.

Do you have the dimensions on that Sonningem?  I have an 8'x10' lanai but don't want the whole thing taken up by one Sonningem.  Thanks, much appreciated.

Yes: It's 18"w X 24"D X 19" H if assembled correctly, which I can never seem to do.

By the way, "Godmorgan" is gonna be a helluva player for the Hoosiers by the time he's a junior, unless, of course, he's a bedspread.

Sonning is from the root word son meaning you are sonning them.

That translates to mean you are treating someone like your son in a slang sense. Furthermore, it is a way of saying you have authority over someone, or are better than someone, or are teaching them lessons.

Considered yourselves learned, Son!

Deuces!!

. Straight sonned these fools. Lol.

It's a laughing stock. He's trying way too hard to be cool. We can bash him as much as we like. The idea is great but he's simply over the top

Its snapchat. It's par for the course. If you don't like it, stop following it. He knows who he is trying to appeal to.

Is what we're doing this year any different than what we did last year? I see us shuffling and really becoming more athletic, but when do they become better defensive players?

What big defensive improvements are you expecting to see during strength training workouts with the strength coach in June?

Its snapchat. It's par for the course. If you don't like it, stop following it. He knows who he is trying to appeal to.

You're late to the party. We've already discussed his target audience. With that being said, it's definitely not "par for the course"...

What big defensive improvements are you expecting to see during strength training workouts with the strength coach in June?

You're right, is CTC running the workouts at all? Or is he just there watching?

I must be old and cranky, but I think everyone has become 30% dumber reading anything that is typed by Ty Rogers. I award him no points, and may god have mercy on his soul.

Thank you for already making my morning great.

You're right, is CTC running the workouts at all? Or is he just there watching?

CTC and his part of the staff can only be with the players for individual drills for 2 hours a week I think. Strength and Conditioning coaches and staff can be with them for a lot longer.