Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FindEndNow

Does "This is Indiana" really have pull anymore?

fun Soda fact:

the drink Fanta was created by Nazi's during WW2 after the Americans created an embargo to stop Coca-Cola from being shipped to the fascist bastards...

enjoy.

Guess there's only one thing to do...[attachment=2152:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1432783447.412682.jpg]

fun FDR fact...
FDR was home schooled...
in fact...FDR was kicked out of public school...

You're full of awesome history facts. We need an ou812dude-sponsored history thread.

I don't know if it does have any pull anymore, but it is something that will always have more pull around Indiana than it does on the east coast, or in Texas, or anywhere else. However, it doesn't seem to have much pull here any more either. Or maybe we just don't recruit the kids for whom it would have meaning.

I don't know if it does have any pull anymore, but it is something that will always have more pull around Indiana than it does on the east coast, or in Texas, or anywhere else. However, it doesn't seem to have much pull here any more either. Or maybe we just don't recruit the kids for whom it would have meaning.

An example:

Crystal Ball is picking Eron Gordon and Joey Brunk to Butler. If we were all in would we get them? Gordon, I'd say for sure, Brunk, maybe. Those will be ones to watch.

Hopefully we get who we are PRIORITIZING in 2016 otherwise Indiana fans will be upset missing the hometown talent.

If we get Rawle and Davis, no one sheds a tear. If we miss, then........

An example:

Crystal Ball is picking Eron Gordon and Joey Brunk to Butler. If we were all in would we get them? Gordon, I'd say for sure, Brunk, maybe. Those will be ones to watch.

Hopefully we get who we are PRIORITIZING in 2016 otherwise Indiana fans will be upset missing the hometown talent.

If we get Rawle and Davis, no one sheds a tear. If we miss, then........

Brunk isn't happening no matter what we do