Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Tevin Coleman - New York Jets

D. Orlando Ledbetter @DOrlandoAJC
#Falcons RB Tevin Coleman slipped in the shower and hit his head on Wednesday. He's in the concussion protocol.

Ugh, hate that! Hope he will be okay and be able to to play. Falcons have had such a horrid season after the good start.

Doesn't really have one great trait that makes him special

Yeah I don't see vision (makes good cuts). I don't see turning and squaring his shoulders when he gets to the line (getting extra 2-3 yards on contact). I think tevin and Jordan (not as speedy like Devine) squared and rand downhill like him. But you're right not one trait makes him special lol. Got it

Can I ask why

Eye test. Tevin hit a hole and left everyone behind. Unparalleled breakaway speed. Howard had a knack for reading plays/holes and seeming to always add 2-3 yards per run. Big and physical.

Waiting to see "special" talents from Redding. It may happen but his complete game is beyond solid but not quite "pop off the screen" impressive.

I'll pay close attention and report back.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

On 9/5/2016 at 0:25 AM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Eye test. Tevin hit a hole and left everyone behind. Unparalleled breakaway speed. Howard had a knack for reading plays/holes and seeming to always add 2-3 yards per run. Big and physical.

Waiting to see "special" talents from Redding. It may happen but his complete game is beyond solid but not quite "pop off the screen" impressive.

I'll pay close attention and report back.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

While I agree that Devine is not as talented as Tevin or Jordan, I think he could get drafted in the late rounds. I hope he stays healthy and rushes for 1,000+ yards again this season (Already has 135 yds.). A big reason he may be rush for 1,000+ yds again and get drafted is our O-line though! With the holes that our O-line creates, a below average RB can look good.

32 minutes ago, bhaggard89 said:

To be fair, Coleman hasn't done squat in the NFL, so I guess it was our line that made him that good? Just playing devil's advocate here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He's also just starting his second yr and had Devonta Freeman who had an insane breakout year ahead of him.