Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
djsalway

2015 NFL Draft Thread

Alright, it's draft day! Who will the Buccaneers take with the 1st overall pick? Where will Mariota go? Will there be any blockbuster deals (Rivers to Tennessee)? I'm just hoping that my Dolphins are smart with their picks, and I'm sure you all are hoping for the same with your teams!

Draft coverage starts at 7 PM ET on ESPN and goes until 11:30 PM ET.

Why do teams have to have so much time between picks?

I never understand why a team drafts a QB with questionable character/leadership. I cannot think of any successful QBs (I don't consider Jeff George successful) who had major character/leadership issues.

Let's say Winston never has anymore run-ins with the law. Is there any reason to think a fat and out of shape guy is going to be a leader in the locker room? A guy that is the first one in the film room and the last to leave? Is he going to become this person just because he has a bunch of money in his pocket? I just don't get it. Not only would I not take him first overall, but I would not draft him period.

The Bears are going to probably draft a WR and in turn I will probably jump out of my window.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the decisions of my team's management.