Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BriscoeShoemaker

Yogi Leaning towards leaving per multiple sources

I've said it the whole time, if he's only concerned with what's best for him, he would dart now. It'll be hard for his stock to improve. Too bad this year's draft is stacked with guards.

It will be a HUGE mistake if Yogi leaves. The kid is not really NBA material. Dribbles too much and doesn't finish as well as he needs to in the paint. He will be eaten alive in the NBA. Plus, I don't see him getting drafted in the 1st rd and probably not in the 2nd either. FAs don't make too many teams.

Keith

Dan Dakich has always said that he would stay.

not the point I was trying to make. DD has been a very vocal antagonist to Yogi over the years. Calling out Doc Libby and Yogi over and over. Calling them selfish and other similar things. I've never liked it and have mostly disagreed with the things he has said regarding Yogi and Fam.

However bouncing now, supports many of these claims, especially at a steakhouse of all places with a publicized setting.

I hope I can continue to disagree with DD on these claims but I fear he might be right again.

Expect James Blackmon Jr. to remain in school, but Yogi Ferrell is leaning toward entering the NBA Draft, per multiple sources. #iubb
Tweet from Justin Albers

And yet on another site there was talk that Yogi was leaning towards coming back. I'm not going to fret about it, just chillax until Saturday, then no more speculation, we'll all know for sure.

No one knows ANYTHING! There are no inside sources. Half the rumors are right but then half are wrong. After all, there's a 50/50 chance right? After a few days we can hopefully move on to more important sports topics. In the meantime, I guess we'll just keep guessing

Thank you; as always, you seem to take the time to help well-meaning fans understand that reality is complicated, and that unless you really know...

ya don't really know.