Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

incrediboy

What's Your Favorite Bob Knight Quote?

If the NBA were on channel 4 and two frogs making love were on channel 3, I would watch channel 3 even it was fuzzy.

Yep.  You beat me to it, also.

In second place? (Well, other than his "Golf Your Way" out-takes)

"People want national championship banners. People want to talk about Indiana being competitive. How do we get there? We don't get there with milk and cookies."

Another favorite of mine was this exchange after beating UNLV in the 87 final four.

"It was a thinking man's game today wasn't it, Coach?" - Billy Packer

"And you mean to tell me you understood it? - RMK

Never did like Billy Packer and his overboard favoritism to the ACC.

Took me a while to track down the specifics but at the start of the 1995-1996 season, Knight brought in a JUCO named Lou Moore.  Moore dressed and played in the Great Alaska Shootout and that was it.  One of several quotes from Knight about Moore was "Lou Moore is no more!" 

Took me a while to track down the specifics but at the start of the 1995-1996 season, Knight brought in a JUCO named Lou Moore.  Moore dressed and played in the Great Alaska Shootout and that was it.  One of several quotes from Knight about Moore was "Lou Moore is no more!" 

"It is my understanding he does not feel this is the right place for him and, quite honestly, I would have to agree with him," said head coach Bobby Knight in a statement.

Also, regarding Lou Moore

Where did he end up at?

Where did he end up at?

Transferred to Oklahoma for coach - are you ready for this - Kelvin Sampson!!   From what I found he had a bunch of injuries at OK and was subsequently dismissed by Sampson for the ever popular "violation of team rules" and he ended his final year of eligibility at Oklahoma City University.