Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

OFFICIAL: Ferrell returns for Senior Season

I think it comes down to PG depth in this draft. Let's not forget that two years ago Shane Larkin (who is 5'11, 175 pounds) went 18th overall after two years in Miami. It's not unreasonable to think Yogi could end up a first round pick, but I don't see it this year. I am warming up to the thought that Yogi will get drafted if he goes.

Larkin's Miami made an ACC run that year and were a 1 or 2 seed if I remember correctly. That had something to do with it.

I think it comes down to PG depth in this draft. Let's not forget that two years ago Shane Larkin (who is 5'11, 175 pounds) went 18th overall after two years in Miami. It's not unreasonable to think Yogi could end up a first round pick, but I don't see it this year. I am warming up to the thought that Yogi will get drafted if he goes.

Larkin also tested through the roof at the combine. Yogi won't. I really don't think this is a choice between IU and NBA. It's a choice between IU and overseas. Still not an easy choice. The money Mudiay and Brandon Jennings got is pretty compelling.

Larkin's Miami made an ACC run that year and were a 1 or 2 seed if I remember correctly. That had something to do with it.

Larkin was also a more natural PG and better defender. Larkin is also struggling in the NBA, which won't help Yogi's case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@insidethehall: Yogi Ferrell will announce his NBA decision on April 25 at 7:30 p.m. at Ruth's Chris on the northside of Indianapolis. #iubb
-----------------------
I HATE every thing about the decision and where to do this.

This is funny in so many ways

Good call. Was wondering if it could've been fake. Thanks for clearing that up.

Haha I saw that and was waiting for it to blow up on twitter. It was a screenshot from a video he posted a while ago I'm pretty sure.

Im late to the party and admittedly very confused.

There was a picture posted on hoosier.snaps snapchat account of Yogi with the caption "I'm coming back" (or something like it). It was a screenshot from an old video/picture and someone threw the caption on there. I let the poster know and we had the posts taken down so nothing came of it.