Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

OT: Rupp Rafters

This is no joke....this is an actual thread from that POS thread site.

How can BBN retaliate against the NCAA shaft? Reply
We always get the toughest route to the Championship.
We always get the crappiest Refs.
We always get the most negative press.
We always get the most scrutiny.
We are under appreciated for all of the monetary support we give by our attendance at EVERY Tournament site.

I am sick of the NCAA!!

Any solutions?

that is by the far the most disturbing thing I have ever witnessed on the internet.

There's one thing to be biased toward your supporting team and then there is pUKe.

They are calling for BBN to boycott the NC game tonight because they aren't in it.

What a bunch of mutants!

My jolly UK fans at work won't even look at me today!  I am the bigger person right now :laugh:

We are under appreciated for all of the monetary support we give by our attendance at EVERY Tournament site.

I am sick of the NCAA!!

Any solutions?

This thread/specific post is what I was referring to in my post. Can't believe they actually think they had the most difficult road to the FF.

I'd take Cincy, a WV blowout and ND over Wisco's Wichita, UNC, and Arizona 11 times out of 10.

This thread/specific post is what I was referring to in my post. Can't believe they actually think they had the most difficult road to the FF.

I'd take Cincy, a WV blowout and ND over Wisco's Wichita, UNC, and Arizona 11 times out of 10.

Agreed!  That's like saying the SEC is the toughest conference to play in.

How much easier did they have it this year???  They truly thought they had purchased a perfect season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 8titles:
And we are the more aggressive team. Call it like you see it but that's the line of a controlled game. No coincidence it happened in Indy where the NCAA offices are. It's a joke. Officials broke our back late. We shouldn't have given them an opportunity but its still a joke.

Oh yeah, add the two points wit. 2:00 and change left and it's BALLGAME. Terrible.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in UK's previous 3 games they shot 80 free throws, their opponents shot 36. I'm wondering what was your response to fans of those teams complaining about the refs. I'm furthering wondering what your reaction would be if fans of Wisky said the exact same thing to you.

The most fascinating thing is that you really honestly believe that the NCAA would fix a game against the team with the biggest fan base, the team that would draw (by far) the biggest tv ratings and the team that would have been the biggest story in sports. You really really believe that. It's clinical, and it's the train wreck that brings so many fans of other teams over here to watch the carnage.

If you are wondering why the world roots against Kentucky (including some folks like me that actually have degrees from UK), it has absolutely nothing to do with UK's tradition and everything to do with the predictability of threads like this and so many others on this board today.

I was surprised at some of the level-headed posts on there. More than I was expecting (which was not much to begin with). They literally have 5 PAGES of threads started after they lost. For a fanbase who lives in a bubble they sure have a lot to talk about.

I am sick of the NCAA!!

Any solutions?

Nuke Kentucky 

One of my favorite posts from this thread:
https://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1383&tid=211945120&mid=211945120&sid=888&style=2

I bet that old man believes every word he typed. I would love to know what a person like this thinks when they win. That they went 5 on 8 and somehow overcame it. That the NCAA tried to to keep them from winning a national title but the coach and the team persevered.

I am sick of the NCAA!!

Any solutions?

Perhaps some "drive by" postings are in order?