Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I'm just happy the Reds will be interesting.   They had basically the same team (minor changes aside) for the last 4 seasons and had pretty identical records (huh.....?).    I think they'll end up with Realmuto (will cost them India and Barnhart at minimum); and I think they'll add another piece...an arm, another infielder...   Prediction....Senzel will be up before long and will log some time in CF.    Schebler will end up as the odd man out with Winker and Kemp platooning in LF, Senzel in CF, Puig in RF.   With Realmuto behind the plate, Suarez, Gennett, Peraza and Votto in the IF?  That's finally a baseball team.

Dream scenario...trade for realmuto (only if trammell, Greene and Senzel stay) and then sign Keuchel or gio gonzalez.

Gonzalez would be much cheaper but I don’t think another starter is necessary. I think Mahle, Romano, or Reed needs to get that 5th spot I think all three will improve under Derrick Johnson.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On 2/2/2019 at 7:21 PM, ap2345 said:

Gonzalez would be much cheaper but I don’t think another starter is necessary. I think Mahle, Romano, or Reed needs to get that 5th spot I think all three will improve under Derrick Johnson.

I am with ya...I think the rotation will be fine.

Very true. I guess I would just like more star power or names but not necessary.

I think Castillo will turn into a star under Johnson. He’s more talented than almost anyone the Brewers had outside of maybe Hader and their closer.

Yeah I really like Castillo. He has all the movement and speed, just never really seemed able to put it all together and be consistent with location for a full year.