Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BtownBanners

Tom Crean on ESPN College Gameday at 4:30pm

Will be interested to see how the crowd reacts. He'll be out on the basketball court in Indy with 1,000s of fans surrounding him.

Wonder if he would have showed prior to Bryant announcement.

You can't even hear what the guys are saying. There aren't any speakers for the crowd to hear.

That's dumb. Pretty horrible planning from ESPN there... (Also probably good for Crean. 6 minutes away.

Yeah it's just random cheering when the crowd sees itself on the screen.

You know I like coach Crean as a person and I hope I can like him as our coach. Bo Ryan, his teams use to be unwatchable, now they are exciting and we are rooting for them to beat UK. What I'm trying to say is Bo has adjusted and I hope Crean can too.

I hopped the fence to the "time for a change side" toward the end of last season. However, like you, I really like Crean the person and I can promise you no one will be rooting harder for him to put the pieces of the puzzle together next year and for as long as he is here.

You know I like coach Crean as a person and I hope I can like him as our coach. Bo Ryan, his teams use to be unwatchable, now they are exciting and we are rooting for them to beat UK. What I'm trying to say is Bo has adjusted and I hope Crean can too.

I definitely hope too. I just have my doubts due to his history. We will have a chance to see.