Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

AZ Hoosier

Hoetzel to transfer

I am truly surprised because Max was the guy nobody but IU and Crean wanted. I figured he'd be with us for four full years.

If you believe his high school coach, Max was recruited by a lot of bigger programs around the time he committed to Indiana. The move East for prep school and teaming up with Goodluck really took his recruitment to another level. 

Stan and Max weren't pushed out

Even with the statements we do not,know this for sure. They are going to keep the statements in a classy manner as to be able to go to their next school without the coach questioning what will be said about them. While I do think they could have left on their own accord we do not know what was said in those meeting that made them come to that decision.

The two transfers so far are #1 and #2 on the "Most Likely to transfer list". I'd say that shows they weren't "creaned" now the next 2 transfers...

I think it was his own decision especially after reading that Hotzel really was not that happy with Crean elsewhere.

Take this for what its worth, but an administrator at the hs i work in came from Louisville. He saidhe knew some of Remy's family and they said he transferred because if you're not one of "someones" favorites you aren't given second chances but if you are, then mistakes don't matter much. Not even sure if this should be posted somewhere else, but seems to fitherr.

The two transfers so far are #1 and #2 on the "Most Likely to transfer list". I'd say that shows they weren't "creaned" now the next 2 transfers...

Wouldn't two really tall guys that say way down at the end of the bench have been candidates 1 and 2?

Wouldn't two really tall guys that say way down at the end of the bench have been candidates 1 and 2?

not if we're clearing out room for two more(bryant, maker) get the two that people would go insane over and then the two that everyone expected after

Take this for what its worth, but an administrator at the hs i work in came from Louisville. He saidhe knew some of Remy's family and they said he transferred because if you're not one of "someones" favorites you aren't given second chances but if you are, then mistakes don't matter much. Not even sure if this should be posted somewhere else, but seems to fitherr.

Doesn't surprise me at all to be honest.

Mine was:

Priller
April
Stan
Zeisloft (graduate)
DD (Injury)
Holt (just to get away from what happened)
Max

Close to mine.

1. April
2. Priller
3. Stan
4. Ziesloft (graduate)
5. Max
6. DD- injury concerns
7. Hartman (solid year bumped him up the depth chart)