Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mdiu28

Yogi Thanks Fans

Not necessarily. Some like to read about IU sports, get information, keep up with players (past and present), follow recruiting, ask for prayer support, discuss movies, discuss music, and share community with fellow fans. Not everyone wants to have to defend their views, or have to debate a post.

No one really has to, that choice is there, which is the beauty. I'm not in your living room. The choice to respond is up to the reader. Not even I am capable of debating myself

No one really has to, that choice is there, which is the beauty. I'm not in your living room. The choice to respond is up to the reader. Not even I am capable of debating myself

Dude did someone shoot your dog in front of you when you were a kid? Why do you have to come into  every thread and just bum everyone out.

Mods, sorry if I'm breaking the rules here. I just don't understand why some people can't just let others have a intelligent discussion without raining on their parade. There's plenty of people that are frustrated with the state of our program, myself included, but majority of us still manage to be civil and get along just fine.

Not necessarily.  Some like to read about IU sports, get information, keep up with players (past and present), follow recruiting, ask for prayer support, discuss movies, discuss music, and share community with fellow fans.  Not everyone wants to have to defend their views, or have to debate a post. 

Where's that movie thread at? Haha.

Dude did someone shoot your dog in front of you when you were a kid? Why do you have to come into every thread and just bum everyone out.

Mods, sorry if I'm breaking the rules here. I just don't understand why some people can't just let others have a intelligent discussion without raining on their parade. There's plenty of people that are frustrated with the state of our program, myself included, but majority of us still manage to be civil and get along just fine.

Was I not being civil?

Is that a sign Bryan? haha

You know how we all like to read into things and all.

Is it a sign? I was thinking about it and came here to see if others had mentioned it...
1.) Just didn't want the distraction during the season?
2.) Too much heat early in the season when all the off court stuff was being talked about?
3.) Crean rule (think not as many other players posted all season long)?
4.) Leaving IU?

I'm sure we could read into it as we see fit... I was actually nervous at first but now I think I have settled on my #1

Is it a sign? I was thinking about it and came here to see if others had mentioned it...
1.) Just didn't want the distraction during the season?
2.) Too much heat early in the season when all the off court stuff was being talked about?
3.) Crean rule (think not as many other players posted all season long)?
4.) Leaving IU?

I'm sure we could read into it as we see fit... I was actually nervous at first but now I think I have settled on my #1

Crean rule and that is fact. However, him being back could just be off season rules too. Not enough info to draw conclusions.

If you guys don't like his or someone else's posts then its really simple. DONT READ THEM. You complaining about what someone posts does nothing but make things worse. If it crosses a line or breaks a rule then feel free to say something to a mod but until then just skip over it.