Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

birdy_19

Tom Crean to Alabama Rumor Thread

I hope the pilot is just lost. If he thought 'Boston' sounded like 'Chicago' I don't want to be on a plane he's flying.

Yeah, I'd rather give Crean another extension.

Kanye, no I would rather have another year of Davis.

[quote name="Rookie33" post="156674" timestamp="1426979775"]

Who? Bennie Seltzer?? Yippee!![/quote

Yeah I have no idea what to expect. This admistration have given Us fans little hope.

If we were back in the day before the 3 point line and a shot clock and you really had to coach X's and 0's and team defense CTC would be selling cars!

Ha even if I don't like Crean I am glad we are 30 years removed from that.

[quote name="Beowulf50" post="156687" timestamp="1426981923"][quote name="Rookie33" post="156674" timestamp="1426979775"]
Who? Bennie Seltzer?? Yippee!![/quote

Yeah I have no idea what to expect. This admistration have given Us fans little hope.[/quote]

Your last statement is so true in so many ways...:D

Bazinga!

Even if he were to land a quality big, Crean has no clue how to use him. Remember what he did with Cody?

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

and Noah Vonleh. How quickly we forget. Yogi wants a good big man. We had one.

Even if he were to land a quality big, Crean has no clue how to use him. Remember what he did with Cody?

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

Had an All American that started out as a 210 lb Indiana kid with intelligence?