Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XLevel

Pacers Fans: Roll Call!

Where are all my Pacers fans at?

As you may or may not know, I am #PacerFlav (look for my signature horns and clock) from the Pacers #G2Zone, the crazy cheering section in Bankers Life Fieldhouse. We are trying to get old and new fans back to in and selling out BLF. One of the ways we are doing that is to go out and meet fans around Indy and give out tickets via @G2_TV. Often our members will have extra tickets as well and they are given away on Twitter. I retweet any offers for these tickets @XLevelOnline

Even if you aren't on Twitter or care for free tickets, I implore you to come out to see the best Pacers team since 2000. These guys are hard working, really good people as well as an awesome team. We've taken down the Heat twice already this year and are third in the East and just 3 games back. All of this without our starter and All-Star Danny Granger. He should be back Wed. or just after the All-Star break this coming weekend.

I know the history from the past with Artest, Jackson, etc. may leave a bad taste, but this team is nothing like them and really deserves Indiana's support.

Now Following. Followback? Free tickets would be nice, can't turn those down. PG is young and full of highlights, Hill is the Local boy doing big things, David West is a Beast & Lance was or is "Born Ready." See you at BLF.

I absolutely love the 'Cers! 3rd in the East without Granger is incredible. Watch out when he comes back! Paul George will be in many more of these AllStar games and West got snubbed.  Also excited to see Gerald Green in the dunk contest. 

Nope... assuming you grew up in the Jordan era?  Pacers fan myself, but I used to love the Bulls (like everyone else did)

I was not a Bulls fans but biggest Jordan fan EVER! I was there to see MJ miss the game winner in the Game 6 against the Pacers in the Playoffs. We lost game 7 but my favorite player ever missed the shot against my favorite pro team. I had to add pro team because IU basketball is and always will be my favorite team!

Nope... assuming you grew up in the Jordan era?  Pacers fan myself, but I used to love the Bulls (like everyone else did)

Well my family is from Chicago, but I was born here (Indy), so I root for Chicago and Indiana teams.

I dont understand the "Malace at the Palace is why I dont like the Pacers anymore" Its a COMPLETELY different team. 

I have been to the past 3 home games, and Im ashamed at the attendance rate for a team ranked 3rd in the east.  Especially since you can go on StubHub and get tickets for $2. Bankers Life should be selling out with others not being able to get tickets the day of games.

Hope Bankers Life starts seeing more people out to support this home team that 100% deserves it.