Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

DocLibby

Calling All #IUBB Fans: These Hoosiers Need Their 6th Man Now More Than Ever

This fits here

@AdamZagoria: In related news, Indiana PG Yogi Ferrell projected at No. 40 by @DraftExpress

The only thing is, he hasn't really been climbing up draft boards. He has been as a second round pick all year. I would understand the hype if he was climbing up the boards, but it simply isn't the case...

To clear the air and so people can focus on other things, "one last time" is only meant to mean the last home game of the season. I've posted before about all the decisions that we face as a family at the end of EVERY season. This year is no different.

thanks for clearing that up. We Don't Want To Lose Yogi!

This is something all IU fans can agree on :)

. Thanks for creating an air of transparency Doc. I realize that you don't owe any of us that courtesy, so I'm very appreciative of the fact that you clarify these things anyways. Yogi is our most beloved Hoosier. The idea/nightmare of him playing his last game in Assembly Hall is a tough pill, regardless of whether it's in year 3 or after his senior year. You have more access than most, so please let the guys know that no matter the atmosphere in Assembly Hall, there are literally THOUSANDS of fans who are tuning in and cheering for them to kick MSU's jabroni asses!

I second this. Let our voices be heard, Doc!

To clear the air and so people can focus on other things, "one last time" is only meant to mean the last home game of the season. I've posted before about all the decisions that we face as a family at the end of EVERY season. This year is no different.

How hard did you laugh when you read these posts trying to determine what you meant in that last sentence? Maybe you did it on purpose... Trolls get punished around here doc!!!

This fits here

@AdamZagoria: In related news, Indiana PG Yogi Ferrell projected at No. 40 by @DraftExpress

Aha! If he would leave, what would all the fans of one-and-doners say? No problem, we've got some great ball handlers on the way next year? No.

I will be was watching the first half, and listening to the 2nd half yet again. If they show up with more heart than my Alma Mater did tonight against Loyola Chicago, they win going away. Great read as always Doc, and thanks for your insights!

Sycies had it rough tonight. I had to stop watching.