Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) JUCO SG Mychal Mulder to UK

Calipari being dirty again. I seen yesterday that they offered Shaun Kirk a few hours after he committed to NC St.

only good news about that is he will be using a scholarship on a three star instead of saving it for a five star next year

Mychal Mulder is a Kentucky Wildcat.

I'll take Yogi returning over him any day!!  :biggrin:

Amen.

And with Yogi, RoJo, Zeis and JBJ, we really wouldn't have any significant playing time for another guard.

I hate Calipari as much as the next guy, but I don't see what's so bad about that offer. Verbal commitments are meaningless and completely unofficial. Recruiting a guy after he's signed is one thing, but after he's committed somewhere? Nothing wrong with that IMO.

I hate Calipari as much as the next guy, but I don't see what's so bad about that offer. Verbal commitments are meaningless and completely unofficial. Recruiting a guy after he's signed is one thing, but after he's committed somewhere? Nothing wrong with that IMO.

I disagree. It makes him look pretty pathetic and an even bigger prick.

Ok, either Mulder is wayyy better than I thought he was or Cal is really struggling filling all the holes left behind.

Cals options are limited. He has struck out on most of the recruits he was after. Zimmerman and Diallo being two big names he was all in on. Maker has also seemed to have cooled on them