Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

TrueHoosier62

"You know you may have a problem with the IU Basketball program if"

1.) Butler University has gone to the NCAA championship game twice since your last visit

2.) "Hoping to be competitive" has become the new rallying cry

3.) "You catch yourself more and more saying, "Just wait till, (fill in the blank) arrives next year"

4.) You begin to look at Mark Cuban as a rational human being

5.) You begin to think that the football program "has a lot of potential"

6.) You have to take anti-anxiety tablets to get through "Selection Saturday"

7.) Someone mentions your team's defensive execution and you respond, "I'm all for it".

8.) Your main concern by March is finishing the season with one more victory than Purdue

9.) Your main off season concern is that everyone stays out of trouble with the law.

10.) Your main concern for next season is that you'll have the same coach as this season

:D

Actually #10 does not really concern me. I'd kind of like to see a change there.

when you watch a player brick two free throws in a row and the other team rebounds the second brick and fast breaks resulting in a foul by that same player (Stan Robinson) and the other team NAILS BOTH free throws.   BLAH !!

At least he hustled back to give the foul?? 

*******When you finally wake up from your dream of thinking "ok, we are finally going to be a blue chip team again" in and say....ok, this coach needs to go....(this guy is finally saying it....get your digs in now on me. I'm on the "crean go away" band wagon now) No rainbow pumping from me anymore.