Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IU vs. Purdue Postgame Thread

Purdue is a good defensive team and I'm not just talking about the big guy.

They were switching on the hand offs and weren't over committing on the drives so our shooters didnt have the time for  many good looks.As much as I hate to say it they're just better than us.

Speaking of which a friend of mine that's a Wildcat fan just said IU deserves better than Crean.

That's crazy because my uk friend did the same thing. He said IU is an elite program still and we shouldn't be screwing around with an average coach. Boosters, etc.. IU has the money, go get the big fish. Quite with the donating heavy mills for cosmetic crap and get ur program back to the top with a coach.

I can't disagree. He probably nailed it. Crean's only chance is to squeak in and go make a little noise.

Purdue is a good defensive team and I'm not just talking about the big guy.

They were switching on the hand offs and weren't over committing on the drives so our shooters didnt have the time for  many good looks.As much as I hate to say it they're just better than us.

Painter is a decent coach and those guys have bought in on the defensive end.

Crean said on his post game that Yogi could have made a better decision at the end of the the game but he will grow from that.

Wow outrebounded -trounced 38-21!

Making excuses for your most experienced player after having played in a sweet 16 as a freshmen and a big champ team also. When is it time to hold anyone accountable in your program including your lousy coaching at the end? Never is the answer; so f in tired of excuses like his players will grow in year 7 of his coaching. At what point in time is it an unacceptable shot in your tenure coach? If only you would grow after continuing to get your ass beat year in and year out. Losing twice to Purdue should get you fired, but lawyer AD-agent probably has an extension lined up. Crean and his excuses suck. I hate losing to Purdue.

That's crazy because my uk friend did the same thing. He said IU is an elite program still and we shouldn't be screwing around with an average coach. Boosters, etc.. IU has the money, go get the big fish. Quite with the donating heavy mills for cosmetic crap and get ur program back to the top with a coach.

I can't disagree. He probably nailed it. Crean's only chance is to squeak in and go make a little noise.

My UK friends are floored that we put up with this...

Painter is a decent coach and those guys have bought in on the defensive end.

The difference between team play and five individuals. Remember how IU passed and moved just last year, compare team play between the two. Where are our role players?