Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

IU vs Purdouche Game Thread

So glad I get to watch it live instead of having to ignore my phone and basically the whole world during it so that I could watch it on DVR.

You would have been able to watch it live in Assembly Hall but you're one of the students who like to twirl their thumbs on the couch instead of standing up and cheering.

You would have been able to watch it live in Assembly Hall but you're one of the students who like to twirl their thumbs on the couch instead of standing up and cheering.

Was actually planning on going to this game, but have to go home to get a crown, thank you very much.

So you didn't sell all your tickets after christmas break like you said? 

I have sold most of my tickets. Ended up selling this one and Michigan because I had to go home (temp crown and now real crown).

Shall we now address thee as Sir djsalway? I didn't realize you were being coronated!

Man, that was good. Haha.

All this dental talk on this board.  It's almost as bad as work!  :cheese:

Sorry about that. This process has taken SOOO long, I'm ready for it to be over!