Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Other way around, but it brings up a good point. It's ridiculous we don't play Purdue home/away every year.

it really is, but i think we only played them at mackey last year, so maybe thats why we'll only play them at home next year.....i guess they are trying to be fair lol

If you analyze words enough you can find evidence that he's leaving for sure, but you can also find evidence that he's staying. It's how you perceive it. No way staying or leaving is a big factor to a winner like Yogi right now, I'm sure he's focused on winning against Purdue, then the B1G tourney, then against pUKe, then the NC. After that, he will consider his options seriously on whether he stays or goes.

I think a lot will depend on how we close out the season and fare in the tournament.

If we go 3-3 down the stretch, one and done in the B1G tournament, then get bounced in the round of 32 in the NCAA's, I don't see how his value would be a first round grade.

If he leads us to an Elite 8 or something and win the majority of our games, he could very well go.  Time will tell.

Completely agree. IMO, Yogi's draft stock is mostly dependent on winning games at this point. He's proven he can score, defend, distribute, etc. His measurables are what they are and will not be changing, so the one thing he has left to show are his intangibles. Can he lead a team ala Shabazz Napier?

Shabazz Napier most likely isn't a first round pick if UConn loses in the second round last year. He shot up because he put his team on his back and led them to the AAC Tournament Title and title NCAA Title. 

I think a lot will depend on how we close out the season and fare in the tournament.

If we go 3-3 down the stretch, one and done in the B1G tournament, then get bounced in the round of 32 in the NCAA's, I don't see how his value would be a first round grade.

If he leads us to an Elite 8 or something and win the majority of our games, he could very well go.  Time will tell.