Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

@Illinois game thread. 1pm Sunday

ok, Josh...so...by my calculations...

you will be drinking IPA's at 1pm alllll the way until 6:30...at which you will be switching to Domestic Lites...

straight thu to 10pm...

by my calculations...you will have a stretched bladder, salty kidneys, and an overworked liver...

I'm guessing you will be as tonic as I will be...and if IU and the Colts win...

well...

I'm guessing it will be a slobber fest for the ages...

if both lose...

well...

the state of Indiana might disown me...you too..

Psh. You easterners. I'll start drinking IPAs at 10 am for the IU game and with all the football be forced to continue straight on until question mark.

Psh. You easterners. I'll start drinking IPAs at 10 am for the IU game and with all the football be forced to continue straight on until question mark.

I think you may have confused my buddy...whom is a southerner...for a real drinker...

I...

will be drinking Southern Indiana Bourboun...which is rare and undocumented...but going down...

me and my full on assault weapon...will be in full effect...

so....

Speaking of 3's, if the Hoosiers made ten 3's would we have a good chance to win you think?

That would be great. Providing we shoot 40+%

AND....We stay away from that horrific 2-3 zone of ours (which is by far the worst I've ever seen). Bc it also puts us out of position for defensive rebound which weare already at a disadvantage in to begin with. I'd also go with a new lineup today.

RoJo
Yogi
Stan
Troy
Hartman

And bring JBJ in as your sixth man. There ya go fellas, run with it

I discovered last week Dish dropped my local channels (CBS) I guess I will have to leave home to watch the Colts. If they don't get my locals back on soon I guess I will have to leave Dish!

I discovered last week Dish dropped my local channels (CBS) I guess I will have to leave home to watch the Colts. If they don't get my locals back on soon I guess I will have to leave Dish!

I think I found ours on channel 148 or 158 if I remember right.. cincy