Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

chicagoHOOSIER

OT: SCREECH JUST STABBED A DUDE!

I wish we could find Government Cheese, and get his take on this.  Government Cheese was Screech's #1 fan.  No lie.  Ever since Screech laid that guy out on that MMA video that circulated a while back.

Mods, plz keep this one on the basketball forum for a day or so until it can be moved to the OT later!  What's the harm?

He tried to flee w/his girlfriend.  I really want to see the girl who is dating Screech.

Screech is underrated.  I bet the girl is totally hot just like the girl dating the guy who played Urkle is totally hot!  Seriously.  I no lie.  The world has turned topsy turvy on us!

I mean WHOA! SCREECH JUST STABBED A DUDE!

Screech is underrated. I bet the girl is totally hot just like the girl dating the guy who played Urkle is totally hot! Seriously. I no lie. The world has turned topsy turvy on us!

I mean WHOA! SCREECH JUST STABBED A DUDE!

[attachment=1491:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1419712705.558003.jpg]