Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

AZ Hoosier

Could Crean shake things up for the Grand Canyon game?

Personally I’d like to see him start the 2nd team against the 'Lopes. Give these guys a chance to play significant minutes and see what they can really do. Clearly IU will handle GCU without much effort, so why not give the starts to the #benchmob?

Z3

MSB

April

Holt

StonerStan

Bring Colin and Max in as first subs.

And get plenty of PT for Nate Ritchie and Ryan Burton.

Let’s see what these guys can do.

Wasn't 90% of the gripe for about 50 posts in the UL Game thread that he messed with the roster too much when he subbed in 5? I know GCU isn't a good team, but you still have to go with lineups that complement each other. That lineup would be gut wrenching on offense. They would set a turnover record.  And Stan can sit on the bench for the GCU game. Or in the locker room taking stats. 

I would like to see Hanner and Holt play together a little. In addition, I think its time to give April some extendend minutes.

We need to find some people that can play defense and rebound. I'm hoping Hanner improves in these areas with a little help down low.

Troy has a big place on this team, but he needs to learn how to be less selfish on offense and how to play better help side defense.

New to this forum so hello...

Just curious if anyone is interested in seeing Yogi, JBJ, NZ with RJ coming in to relieve Yogi. RJ taking over ball handling duties while Yogi is resting seems far more effective than having our boy Stan attempt to run the offense. I am in agreement with CH and NZ getting more time. I also believe that Troy has improved in some areas, but continues to play selfish ball. No reason for him to start after this latest display. 

New to this forum so hello...

Just curious if anyone is interested in seeing Yogi, JBJ, NZ with RJ coming in to relieve Yogi. RJ taking over ball handling duties while Yogi is resting seems far more effective than having our boy Stan attempt to run the offense. I am in agreement with CH and NZ getting more time. I also believe that Troy has improved in some areas, but continues to play selfish ball. No reason for him to start after this latest display. 

If I didn't think Rob had earned that starting spot I think you hit the nail on the head. 

If I didn't think Rob had earned that starting spot I think you hit the nail on the head. 

I agree 100% about him earning it. What about starting him then going to that rotation later in the game when fatigue sets in? Again, not something I think will happen. I do think it would improve our team and the rotations. 

Stoner Stan, lol. I'm all for it but it won't happen.

I doubt it would happen, either, but I would really like to see these #benchmod guys get some game experience. Clearly these guys have superior talent and skills to compete with a D-II turned D-1 program.

I cannot take anything anyone says seriously if it has anything to do with J. April getting more playing time. If you have watched or know anything about basketball at all you would realizet this kid is a slightly (And I mean VERY slightly) more athletic Peter Jurkin. He should never see the floor unless it is Mop up time or unless he gets a new pair of hands sewn to his body.