Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
00 parrish

Going to be a long season

IU lost several big D1 players to other teams. Also, the loss of Zeller, Vonleh, and Fisher put us where we are today. We need to get behind Crean and get a big for next year.

If he can't get it done this year, then there should be no chance he is back next year

IU lost several big D1 players to other teams. Also, the loss of Zeller, Vonleh, and Fisher put us where we are today. We need to get behind Crean and get a big for next year.

I hate to break your spirit, but we already missed on a big. We have whiffed on every big man since Okonoboh. It aint happening. I'm behind Crean and this team, but if he continues his horrible coaching on and off the court, kiss him goodbye. 

Legitimate discussions and criticisms.

As you know--I try to stay positive and support our Coach and our team----and I feel like Crean gets a lot of undeserved criticism---but I  agree with KingPG21----that he gets this year to get it right. I know the administration may give him next season too---but for me you cannot have 2 subpar seasons in a row when you have 2 McDonald All-Americans each year and several 4 star players.  That won't fly at a major basketball school like IU.  It may seem unfair---but that's just the way it is in big time college BBall.  I like Crean and love many things he has done to rebuild and restore the program---but at the end of the day he has to win.  Ask Mike Davis what happens when you have 2 subpar seasons in a row.  We do demand more at IU than other schools---but that is life at what should be a major basketball powerhouse.

The kid has a lot of heart.

3 inches and 2 good legs he'd be scary.

I was just looking at the team statistics---and Hartman actually does lead the team in offensive rebounds per game---good for him-----but how sad is that for someone like Hanner?

Kick it into gear Air Columbia!

That is actually bad that our 3/4 agility Hartman is out boarding everyone else. Thanks for your guts Colin! He will he a solid senior it seems as he gets his total moment back and works another year. Never thought I would say that. He is probably the biggest surprise other than Z.

That is actually bad that our 3/4 agility Hartman is out boarding everyone else. Thanks for your guts Colin! He will he a solid senior it seems as he gets his total moment back and works another year. Never thought I would say that. He is probably the biggest surprise other than Z.

Agree bleedhoosier!  I sure didn't see him being such a contributor.

Glass half full. We will surprise many teams this year and grow as a team all season long. The cards have yet to be shown. This is why they play the game not for us to speculate how terrible they are going to be. So sit back and enjoy the season I've waited all year for HOOSIERS basketball and will be happy and upset throughout the season. However I still love to watch and will enjoy every game. They can accomplish much more than what the negative Nancys project. GO HOOSIERS. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and give this team a chance.

It's unfortunate really, Crean has done a good job of tightening up his line up and making smarter substitutions, but a huge piece of that tighter lineup, Hanner, is not performing. Time to bump Max out of the lineup and pull in Holt or April, whichever is more prepared.

It's unfortunate really, Crean has done a good job of tightening up his line up and making smarter substitutions, but a huge piece of that tighter lineup, Hanner, is not performing. Time to bump Max out of the lineup and pull in Holt or April, whichever is more prepared.

I am with you----those who perform get to play.

We will surprise many teams this year and grow as a team all season long. 

I have not seen with this any IU team the last couple of years.  What we got during the early season was the same we had at the end.