Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

(2015) PF Juwan Morgan to IU

Coach McClain's contributions to the team have sometimes been questioned by posters----but I predict Juwan is going to silence some of that criticism. McClain's ties with MoKan Elite were big here! 

McClain was instrumental with April too. I still want to see April this year and look forward to watching his development too!

Well done Coach McClain---now get to work on Shake!

I know I'm late, but BOO-YAH!! Nice to see us close the deal on this kid. Very nice 4 star kid that seems to have a good head on his shoulders and is a smart kid academically as well. Now we have to wait another few weeks before Shake announces he's joining his buddy in Bloomington. On to the Shake thread!!

So which former player does Juwan remind you of from limited video clips? Alan Henderson anyone (we wish!)?

From the limited videos I have seen he has the athletism of Henderson but not the size. He also reminds me of Daryl Thomas from the 87 team the way he pivots and gets position underneath the basket. He looks to have a better shot then Thomas so more in line with Henderson. A combination of both I would be more than happy as both were huge IU players. Plus his focus on academics fall in line with both of the above mentioned. I could also say Scott May but Juwan has more hops although him being sneaky around the basket I find similarities along with size. Good comparisons nonetheless.

I'm wondering if the commitment of Djery Baptiste influenced Morgans decision. Baptiste signed after Morgan but what if Morgan knew that he was coming a decided to dodge the bullet. Not trying to be a Debby downer haha just curious

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBannersu

I don't think it had much to do with it cause if you look at it, he could've gone to Vanderbilt because IU is now over signed. He could have definitely played beside Baptiste. Baptiste is more of a true center and Morgan is more of a 3/4

@DerekDuekerWDG: There it is. Morgan is a #Hoosier http://t.co/q2GrCDzaHh

[attachment=1157:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1410434859.335872.jpg]

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

@MikeMillerHT: Morgan's HS coach Chris Pilz: "He's overwhelmed by the Indiana fans and the coverage. I tried to explain to him how big it was in Indiana."

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.