Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

(2015) PF Juwan Morgan to IU

I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning, can't wait to get out of class later and see Morgan commit to INDIANA UNIVERSITY. If one more recruit says University of Indiana..

Also, I feel like this is a 2-in-1 commitment, as Shake will surely follow Morgan here later on in the month after visiting.

I don't believe in package deals, but I think IU is the best place for both Juwan and Shake and I am confident we will end up with both recruits. I love the way they play together. Very aware of each other on the court. They both seem like high quality four year players, who may leave early if they develop unexpectedly fast. They are the kind of recruits I want to see at IU.

My crystal ball: Morgan commits to IU today and Shake commits after his visit at the end of the month.

Edit: Going out on "a limb", I say TJ Leaf and his family come to HH this year. He's so impressed, he commits early to IU.

GO HOOSIERS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H84SlV60cdg

Jeff Rabjohns @JeffRabjohns
No kidding. RT @GoodmanESPN Indiana likely to land 6-8 F Juwan Morgan, source told ESPN. Morgan is out of Missouri.

@JeffRabjohns I am not as plugged in as you when it comes to recruiting these days. Did not know it was foregone conclusion!!! My bad.

Jeff Rabjohns @JeffRabjohns
@GoodmanESPN I'm just teasing. Not a forgone conclusion but only 1 plugged in person says Vandy has a chance. Heavy lean may be the phrase.

I lol'd.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

*whew* I started with just the joke and realized how completely non-obvious it was so I had to go the dangerous route of explaining it. Wasn't sure if it would still land.

Also, is it 6 yet?

One lone pUKer hold out.....Hilljacks....gezzzz

Isn't it two? the Kenfucky guy and Corey Evans (who runs a hideous blog)?

Corey is also the only guy who picked Oklahoma for Shake too, so he might be an idiot.

*whew* I started with just the joke and realized how completely non-obvious it was so I had to go the dangerous route of explaining it. Wasn't sure if it would still land.

I laughed because you went the explanation route. Well played.

Yes.

Perea, Davis, Holt, Morgan, MSB, and April give us plenty of good choices for our front court. Add in Rojo, JB, Stan and Nick and we have a very solid returning group, even if we lose Yogi or Troy. If Yogi or Troy return too, look out!

I don't see us losing anyone to the NBA unless we go to the final four or the championship game this year..but thats a whole other conversation

I don't see us losing anyone to the NBA unless we go to the final four or the championship game this year..but thats a whole other conversation

Let's say Troy averages 14 and 6. Probably not obvious NBA numbers but say he has three or four big games late in the season, maybe in the tourney, where he scores something in the high twenties. If those big late games are on TV then I think his draft stock jumps way up.

Seems a plausible scenario.

Let's say Troy averages 14 and 6. Probably not obvious NBA numbers but say he has three or four big games late in the season, maybe in the tourney, where he scores something in the high twenties. If those big late games are on TV then I think his draft stock jumps way up.

Seems a plausible scenario.

Every game will be on TV. The Troy we saw in Canada won't have to worry about not being seen. Canada Troy is gone next year.

Every game will be on TV. The Troy we saw in Canada won't have to worry about not being seen. Canada Troy is gone next year.

Well I meant national TV not regional or local.

I am not sure he gets there but I can see how it is possible

Well I meant national TV not regional or local.

I am not sure he gets there but I can see how it is possible

Yeah I have no clue if he'll keep up his performance that he had up there, but I think he's gone if so. And aren't all of our games national minus the exhibitions? It's either ESPN, CBS, FS1 or BTN for every game.

Yogi will have a degree and will have developed to near his potential as a college player. 

If someone is going to college as a D1 player, those are the two goals, whether that player ends up as a first rounder or not.