Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) C Thomas Bryant to IU

Who knows, he may decide to commit earlier. The recruitment process is long and I know most players feel relief when it's over. Maybe he decides to bump it up if there are clear favorites. A spring commitment wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but it would seriously halt momentum. It will be a race to see who get get in his ear last. 

So as excited as I am to hear TB is coming, I wish he wasn't holding off till spring to announce. This kind of momentum would be great for a commitment now.

Don't hold me to this, but I thought he said he would commit at any time he just won't sign until the spring.

Does anyone know the name of syracuse's blog site? I want to hear what their fans have to say.  

I look at syracusefan.com usually. It's the closest to their BtownBanners. Their fans are just a little less active than ours, their InsidetheHall doesn't have half the discussion as ours. It helps that they have less to complain about at the moment. 

At the moment they don't have anything to say except that it happened and it makes their head hurt.

Some fans over at syracusefan are speculating they won't have the room and some are even speculating about losing a scholarship. The majority seem confident in their "sources" that he is headed there. As an aside, Syracuse basketball fans are about as high and mighty as I have ever seen. Our Scout board doesn't even come close to the arrogance of those pricks. 

I think that we won't hear too many people complain because we need a guy at the 5 so bad, now if it was a shooting guard I'd say brace for impact.....

Well one of those is still on the table too.